Software Developer (.NET)
DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Software Developer (.NET) for a leading financial institution in Ghana who will be responsible for assisting in detailed design, programming, testing, and roll-out tasks for application development projects, along with providing production application support. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT-related discipline. The salary is negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Software Developer (.NET)” to email@example.com.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of the systems and software applications.
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems.
- Assist in developing high-level designs of systems.
- Perform coding duties according to the functional and technical specifications to solve a business problem.
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration, and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Peer review solutions developed by fellow developers.
- Assist in maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing IT systems and applications.
- Assist in designing, coding, testing, and documenting web application software.
- Participate in the customization of application packages.
- Review technical constraints and performance issues of solutions.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT-related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering solutions.
- Working knowledge of software development frameworks, concepts, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of relational database management system and tools.
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains.
- Working knowledge of quality control/assurance.
- Creative, results-oriented, and analytical with strong problem-solving capability.
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements
- Data Analysis (DTAN 2).
- Programming/ Software Development (PROG 2).
- Systems Integration (SINT 2).
- Porting/ Software Integration (PORT 3).
- Applications Support (ASUP 2).
- Problem Management (PBMG 3).
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 2).
- Information Content Authoring (INCA 3).
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3).
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.