Enterprise Application Developer
DelonJobs is seeking to hire an Enterprise Application Developer for a leading financial institution in Ghana who would assist in detailed design, programming, testing, and roll-out tasks for application development projects, along with providing production application support. Interested candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related field with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in similar roles. The salary is negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Enterprise Application Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contribute to planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of the systems and software applications.
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems.
- Assist in developing high-level designs of systems.
- Perform coding duties according to the functional and technical specifications in order to solve a business problem.
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration, and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Peer review solutions developed by fellow developers.
- Assist in maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing IT systems and applications.
- Assist in designing, coding, testing, and documenting web application software.
- Review technical constraints and performance issues of solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering on Enterprise Solutions like Oracle EBS, Hyperion, Oracle Fusion Cloud, Microsoft CRM, Business Process Automation, etc.
- Experience in PL/SQL, SQL database programming language.
- Familiarity with Java/.Net and Soap Web services.
- Working knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of relational database management system and tools.
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains.
- Working knowledge of quality control/assurance.
Skills And Competencies:
- Data Analysis (DTAN 2)
- Programming/ Software Development (PROG 2)
- Systems Integration (SINT 2)
- Porting/ Software Integration (PORT 3)
- Applications Support (ASUP 2)
- Problem Management (PBMG 3)
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.