DelonJobs is seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer for a leading financial institution in Africa who will be responsible for detailed design, implementation, and monitoring of automation of repository, building and releasing pipeline, etc. on Azure DevOps. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a business /IT-related discipline and a minimum of 7+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering solutions with at least 2+ years in DevOps practices. Salary is Negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “DevOps Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to the design, implementation, and management of repository, build and release pipelines as well as Azure app services in line with the DevOps strategy.
- Assist the development team in all activities with respect to automation and publishing of solution.
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems.
- Assist developers in fixing build and release issue.
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration, and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer-reviewed and formally documented.
- Assist in maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing IT systems and applications.
- Design and implement dashboards for the performance of DevOps.
- Participate in the customization of application packages.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Review technical constraints and performance issues of business intelligence and integration solutions.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports.
- Masters, MBA, or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of Agile change and DevOps practices.
- Proficient knowledge of software development frameworks, concepts, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of system implementation.
- Proficient knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle.
- Proficient knowledge of relational database management system and tools.
- Good knowledge of enterprise applications systems such as Finacle 10, Oracle ERP, etc.
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains.
- Working knowledge of quality control/assurance.
- Data Analysis.
- Systems Design.
- Programming/ Software Development.
- Systems Integration.
- Porting/ Software Integration.
- Applications Support.
- Problem Management.
- Requirements Definition and Management.
- Information Content Authoring.
- Learning Delivery.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.